The Planning and Economic Sector carries out:
- development of long-term and current work plans of the Institute and its structural divisions.
- preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly reports on the work of the Institute and economic analysis.
- drawing up a cost estimate for the year with all the necessary transcripts.
- calculations to determine the contract price for research and development.
- making contracts on the developed topics and monitoring the fulfillment of contractual obligations by the contractor and the customer.
- system analysis of planned document turnover and preparation of proposals for its improvement.
- study and implement the best practices of planning economic work, operational accounting, analysis of economic activity at the Institute.
- accounting and analysis of the main indicators on labor and salary for the institute as a whole, its divisions, individual professions, and positions of employees.
- analysis of funds use for labor remuneration for the institute, its divisions, and suggestions to improve their use.
- monitoring the correcness of labor remuneration types and systems, establishment of categories and discharge coefficients of remuneration, surcharges, allowances, timeliness control, and correctness of bonus calculation to employees of the Institute according to the current regulations.
- staffing table development based on the approved management structure, unified system of organization and remuneration, the number standards for function management.
- analysis of the effectiveness of remuneration types and systems, material incentives.
- calculation of the number of main and assistant employees by divisions and by institute as a whole.
- participates in the calculation of the number of temporary workers, specialists and employees according to the recommended industry and inter-industry standards for the number of employees.
- education estimate preparation and expenditure of the financial incentive fund, the industrial, social development fund, control over their expenditure.
- labor report preparation according to the established procedure and within the established time frame.
- prepares a report on the implementation of the financial plan according to the forms and deadlines set by the Central Bank.
The Planning and Economic Sector main tasks:
- arrangement and improvement of planning and economic work in the Institute and its structural divisions.
- timely and high-quality development of long-term projects and current work plans of the Institute and its structural divisions.
- analysis of the financial and economic activities of the Institute and its divisions.
- organization and improvement of labor planning, remuneration types and systems, material incentives for labor.
- control over compliance with labor legislation, resolutions, orders and other regulatory acts of supervisory authority on the arrangement of labor and salary.