If you have any questions about the 2022 admission campaign, please contact us:
Phone: +375 17 396-71-77, + 375 17 399-91-75 (Dean’s office of EnvironmenFtal Monitoring Faculty) +375 17 379-93-59 (Dean’s office of Environmental Medicine Faculty)
Address: 8 Leningradskaya str., room 304, Minsk
We receive calls all year round from 8.30 to 17.30 (Mon-Thu), from 8.30 to 16.00 (Fri).
BSU Admissions Committee phone: (017) 209-50-85
The Admissions Committee working hours (document submission and enrollment): from 09.00 to 18.00 (Mon – Sat)
BSU entrance campaign dates in 2021.
Telegram channel for applicants
BSU Admissions Committee address: MINSK, LENINGRADSKAYA str., 8
Executive Secretary assistant of the BSU Admissions Committee: Rodzkin Andrey S.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
- application addressed to the Head of higher educational institution according to the established form of the Ministry of Education;
- original of an education certificate with attachments;
- originals of centralized testing certificates (hereinafter referred to as CT) held in the Republic of Belarus in 2020-2021;
- medical certificate following the established form of the Ministry of Health;
- documents confirming benefit when entering higher education;
- an extract (copy) from the employment record book, and (or) a copy of a civil law contract, and (or) a copy of individual enterpreneur state registration certificate (for applicants entering higher education at the correspondence course at the expense of budget, paid basis)
- 6 photos of 3 x 4 cm;
- An envelope with a return address;
- Additional documents submitted to the Admissions Committee.
Procedure for admission to ISEI BSU in 2021