Head of the Laboratory – Tonkonogov Boris Alexandrovich, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Google Scholar Citations
Address: 23/1 Dolgobrodskaya Str., room 317, Minsk, 220070, Republic of Belarus
Telephone: (+375 17) 3569756, (+375 17) 3979770
Fax: (+375 17) 3989953
Purpose and activity areas
The purpose of the laboratory is to coordinate the innovative work of the departments of International Sakharov Environmental Institute, exchange innovative pedagogical experience, and develop methodological recommendations to support the educational process based on the use of individual educational programs and information, communication technologies.
Activity areas of the laboratory:
- organization of an innovative scientific and educational environment that ensures the improvement and development of the educational process at International Sakharov Environmental Institute of BSU;
- management of experimental work on the implementation of innovative technologies in educational programs implemented at International Sakharov Environmental Institute of BSU;
- promotion of professional development of the academic staff of International Sakahrov Environmental Institute of BSU on the use of information and other innovative technologies in the educational process;
- methodological assistance to the academic staff of International Sakahrov Environmental Institute of BSU in developing innovative electronic educational resources and educational automation tools;
- support of implementation of joint educational programs with foreign partners using innovative educational technologies.