- provide timely the university divisions with the necessary materials of the required quality and at the lowest price.
- study markets, works, and services to ensure the rational use of funds when making purchases.
- organize the purchase of goods (works, services).
- analyze the information required to implement procurement procedures.
- interaction with suppliers.
- organize computer accounting for the purchase of goods and distribution among the university divisions.
- participate in the implementation of processes and procedures of the quality management system according to the quality guidelines of International Sakharov Environmental Institute of BSU.