|Specialty code||Branch of science, group of specialties, specialty|
|03.00.00 Biological Sciences|
|03.02.08||Ecology (system ecology, applied ecology, human ecology)|
|05.00.00 Technical Sciences|
|05.11.10||Instruments and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices|
|05.11.13||Devices and methods for monitoring the natural environment, substances, materials and products|
|05.13.18||Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and software packages|
|Specialty code||Branch of science, group of specialties, specialty|
|03.00.00 Biological Sciences|
|03.02.08||Ecology (system ecology, applied ecology, human ecology)|
Scientific specialty (cipher)
Number of people
|Including the form of training|
|Daily mail||Part-time work||Job application form|
|budget||out of budget||budget||out of budget||budget||out of budget|
|05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||7||5||0||2||0||0||0|
|05.11.13 Devices and methods for monitoring the natural environment, substances, materials and products||2||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|05.13.18 Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and software packages||2||1||0||0||0||1||0|
|Faculty of environmental monitoring|
|№||Full Name||Specialty||Years and form of study||Scientific supervisor||Dissertation topic|
|Department of environmental monitoring and management|
|1||Konkova Victoria Mikhailovna||05.11.13 Devices and methods for monitoring the natural environment, substances, materials and products||2017-2020 daily||Ivan p. Narkevich, doctor of technical Sciences, associate Professor||Assessment of greenhouse gas emissions and removals in the land Use, land-use change and forestry sector»|
|2||Pozdnyakova Anastasia Igorevna||05.11.13 Devices and methods for monitoring the natural environment, substances, materials and products||2016-2021 job application form||Maria G. hermenchuk, candidate of technical Sciences, associate Professor||Features of heavy metals behavior in the soil on the integrated environmental monitoring network in the area of the Belarusian nuclear power plant|
|3||Sokolova Arina Valeryevna||03.02.08 Ecology||2018–.2021 daily||Evgeny G. Busko, doctor of biological Sciences, associate Professor||Environmental conditions and restrictions on the use of natural medicinal resources in Belarus|
|4||Pashuk Marta Stanislavovna||03.02.08 Ecology||2019-2024 job application form||Goncharova Nadezhda Vyacheslavovna, candidate of biological Sciences, associate Professor||Accumulation of artificial radionuclides in plant feeds of wild animals of the Pripyatsky National Park»|
|Department of nuclear and radiation safety|
|5||Emelianenko Evgeny Vladimirovich||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2017-2020 daily||Igor Germanovich Tarutin, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor||Development of methods for assessing the quality level when using multi-channel ionizing radiation detectors in radiation medicine|
|6||Artemov Denis Leonidovich||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2018-2022 correspondence course||Anna Ivanovna Kyivitskaya, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences||Investigation of methods for determining the neutron multiplication coefficient in innovative nuclear installations|
|7||Dubrovsky Alexander Iosifovich||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2018-2021 daily||Anna Ivanovna Kyivitskaya, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences||Mathematical modeling of neutron-physical characteristics of subcritical systems with low-enriched uranium fuel|
|8||Skibinskaya Anna Nikolaevna||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2018-2022 correspondence course||Alexander Lukashenko, doctor of biological Sciences||Investigation of the mechanisms of tritium input and transformation in the environment of the Republic of Belarus|
|Department of information systems and technologies in ecology and medicine|
|9||Abramov Ilya Vladimirovich||05.13.18 Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and software packages||2017-2020 daily||Timonovich Georgy Leonidovich, candidate of technical Sciences||Short-term forecasting of electricity consumption using intelligent technologies|
|10||Tkachenko Sergey Vyacheslavovich||05.13.18 Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and software packages||2019-2023 correspondence course||Smirnova Tatyana Vasilyevna, Ph. D., associate Professor||Using the object recognition system as a component of the hardware and software complex in heterogeneous areas, taking into account the use of photo and video recording systems|
|Department of General and medical physics|
|11||Kozlovsky Denis Ivanovich||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2019-2022 daily||Igor Germanovich Tarutin, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||Methods and tools for measuring the parameters of radiation beams of gamma-ray devices for contact irradiation|
|12||Petkevich Maxim Nikolaevich||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2019-2022 daily||Igor Germanovich Tarutin, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||Technical means of dosimetric support, evaluation and monitoring of parameters of radiation exposure plans for dynamic radiation therapy|
|13||Piskunov Valery Stanislavovich||05.11.10 Devices and methods for measuring ionizing radiation and x-ray devices||2019-2022 daily||Igor Germanovich Tarutin, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor||Methods and tools for measuring the dosimetric characteristics of small-size radiation fields in remote radiation therapy|
|Faculty of environmental medicine|
|Department of General biology and genetics|
|14||Levkovets Lyubov Ivanovna||03.02.08 Ecology||2016-2020 correspondence course||Melnov Sergey Borisovich, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor||The role of environmental factors and features of the genetic status of the serotonin and dopaminergic systems in the formation of drug addiction|
|15||Shvedova Natalia Viktorovna||03.02.08 Ecology||2017-2020 daily||Zagorodny G. M., candidate of medical Sciences, associate Professor||Biochemical aspects of endurance development in track and field athletes specializing in running at various distances|
|16||Khandogiy Irina Mikhailovna||03.02.08 Ecology||2018-2022 correspondence course||Viktor F. Kulesh, doctor of biological Sciences, associate Professor||Ecology of the synanthropic blue pigeon (Columba livia) in urban landscapes of the Republic of Belarus|
|17||Yakhnovets Maxim Nikolaevich||03.02.08 Ecology||2019-2022 daily||Yurchenko Evgeny Olegovich, candidate of biological Sciences||Allelopathic effects of invasive woody plants in the Belarusian Polesie|
|18||Isachenko Leonid Igorevich||03.02.08 Ecology||2019-2023 correspondence course||Lyakh Yuri Grigorievich, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||Influence of ecological and biological factors on the distribution of ixodid mites in areas with varying degrees of urbanization|
|Department of environmental medicine and radiobiology|
|19||Khariton Nadezhda Sergeevna||03.01.01 Radiobiology||2016-2020 correspondence course||Rogov Yuri Ivanovich, candidate of medical Sciences, associate Professor||Formation of spinal ganglia in rat fetuses under low-dose irradiation in the prenatal period of ontogenesis|
|20||Parkhimovich Olga Georgievna||03.01.01 Radiobiology||2016-2020 correspondence course||Bulanova Klavdiya Yakovlevna, candidate of biological Sciences, associate Professor||Features of changes in regulatory mechanisms of calcium metabolism in rat platelets in the post-radiation period|
|21||Nina A. Kozelko||03.02.08 Ecology||2016-2020 correspondence course||Tolstaya Elena Vasilyevna, PhD, associate Professor||The impact of social and psychological environmental factors in the formation of psychological maladaptation in adolescents in modern environmental conditions|
|22||Prokopenko Tatyana Anatolyevna||03.01.01 Radiobiology||2018-2021 daily||Nechipurenko Natalia Ivanovna, MD, Professor; batyan Anatoly Nikolaevich, MD, Professor||Biological effects of low-intensity laser radiation of various wavelengths used in patients with cerebrovascular diseases of the nervous system|
|Department of environmental chemistry and biochemistry|
|23||Guluta Ilya Andreevich||03.01.04 Biochemistry||2018-2022 correspondence course||Bulanova Klavdiya Yakovlevna, candidate of biological Sciences, associate Professor||Study of anabolic steroid metabolism using human hepatocyte cell culture|
|24||Bogdanova Natalia Valeryevna||03.01.04 Biochemistry||2019-2024 job application form||Bulanova Klavdiya Yakovlevna, candidate of biological Sciences, associate Professor||Influence of physical and chemical factors on the processes of dissociation and Association of complexes of the insulin molecule|
|25||Zhukovets Tatyana Anatolyevna||03.01.04 Biochemistry||2019-2024 job application form||Sysa Alexey Grigorievich, candidate of chemical Sciences, associate Professor||Structural and functional interrelation among modified nitrogenous bases and nucleosides under their influence on cellular processes|
|Department of immunology|
|26||Tigran Mushegovich Astabatsyan||03.02.08 Ecology||2018-2023 job application form||Zafranskaya Maria Mikhailovna, MD, associate Professor||The role of environmental factors in the formation of non-specific resistance of children living in different regions of the Republic of Armenia|
Postgraduate admission rules for 2020 Applicants must have::
- higher education, with the exception of higher education of the first stage;
- aptitude for scientific research, which is confirmed by scientific publications, participation in research and innovation projects, conferences, or other materials;
- recommendation of the academic Council (Council) of a higher education institution or faculty of this institution (for applicants in the year of graduation from this institution) or practical work experience of at least two years in positions requiring higher education.
Applicants to graduate school for obtaining the scientific qualification “Researcher” in full-time or part-time education must pass candidate exams and tests in General education disciplines before entering graduate school. For admission to graduate school for correspondence education and in the form of a job search, with the exception of training in the form of a job search for the purpose of passing candidate exams and tests in General education disciplines, practical work experience of at least two years in positions requiring higher education is mandatory. Foreign citizens entering the postgraduate program must have a higher education at the master of science level. Admission to postgraduate studies is allowed for persons whose specialty (specialization) of higher education does not correspond to the branch of science in which they plan to study in postgraduate studies. In the course of training, these persons must also pass exams in the scope of the General education program of the institution of higher education in the specialty (specialization) that coincides with the specialty in graduate school or is close to it. Competition as a form of training highly qualified researchers at the first stage of postgraduate education, along with mastering the educational program of postgraduate studies, also includes the preparation and passing of candidate exams and tests in General education disciplines in cases where persons who do not have a master’s degree are trained in the form of competition. It is allowed to enroll individuals for training in the form of a competition at the first stage of postgraduate education for passing candidate exams and tests in general education disciplines for the purpose of further training in postgraduate studies in full-time or part-time education. In this case, at the end of the training period, the scientific qualification “Researcher” is not assigned. Persons entering postgraduate studies for full-time or part-time education take an entrance exam in a special discipline within the scope of the curriculum of the first stage of higher education. An entrance exam is not required to complete postgraduate education in the form of a job application. Acceptance of documents for admission to graduate school is carried out from August 1 to September 30. Admission to the postgraduate program is carried out on a competitive basis from October 1 to October 31. Classes start on November 1. Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit an application in the prescribed form to the Director and attach the following documents::
- personal data sheet for personnel accounting;
- an autobiography;
- three 4 × 6 cm photos;
- medical certificate (form established by the Ministry of health for University applicants);
- a list and copies of published scientific papers, inventions, patents, and a list of research and development reports.
In the absence of published works, a scientific abstract on the chosen topic is submitted in accordance with the specialty, with a volume of 20-25 pages), a review of the proposed supervisor about the abstract.;
- copies of the higher education diploma and master’s degree;
- copies of appendices to the higher education diploma and master’s degree;
- a copy of the employment record (for employees);
- recommendation of the Academic Council or faculty Council of the University. The recommendation should indicate the topic of the thesis or master’s thesis, as well as reflect the recommended person’s participation in scientific and practical conferences, seminars, publications (articles, reports), patents for inventions, grants, and personal scholarships;
- certificate of passing candidate examinations and differentiated credit.
Passport and original diplomas must be presented in person. An application to graduate school is accepted after an interview with the prospective supervisor. The application must contain a resolution of the scientific supervisor expressing consent to the implementation of scientific guidance. Applicants to graduate school pass entrance exams in their specialty, but they are not allowed to retake the entrance exam. Assessment of incoming students ‘ knowledge is carried out on a ten-point scale. Additional information Postgraduate studies, regardless of the form of study, are carried out on a contractual basis. Persons enrolled in postgraduate studies sign a contract with the Institute at the same time as enrollment. Failure to sign the contract within one month from the date of admission to graduate school entails deduction due to incorrectly executed documents. Persons enrolled in full-time postgraduate studies at the expense of control figures are exempt from work in accordance with the labor legislation of the Republic of Belarus. The scholarship is awarded to them from the day of enrollment. When applying for a job, post-graduate students are required to fulfill the terms of mandatory work established in paragraph 2 of article 84 of the education Code of the Republic of Belarus. The duration of full – time postgraduate studies is 3 years, part – time studies – 4 years, and in the form of a job application-up to 5 years. During the course of postgraduate studies, a post-graduate student must::
- perform scientific research in accordance with the approved dissertation topic and individual work plan;
- publish at least three articles in scientific publications included in the list of scientific publications of the higher attestation Commission, or in foreign scientific publications, as well as make a scientific report (s) at scientific conferences, symposiums, and congresses;
- submit the dissertation for preliminary examination in the organization at the place of its implementation;
- pass the procedure of preliminary examination of the dissertation.
The Sakharov International State Ecological Institute also offers doctoral studies in the specialty 03.02.08-ecology (system ecology, applied ecology, human ecology), branch 03.00.00-biological Sciences. List of documents required for admission to the doctoral program
- An application addressed to the head of an educational institution that implements postgraduate educational programs.
- Personal data sheet for personnel accounting.
- A copy of the national diploma of candidate of Sciences or a document of a foreign state equivalent to it in accordance with the procedure established by law on awarding an academic degree for citizens of the Republic of Belarus.
- A copy of the employment record or other documents confirming the length of service.
- Request of the organization that orders personnel (if any).
- A list and copies of the main published scientific papers on the profile of the proposed dissertation, copies of materials and (or) abstracts of reports at scientific, scientific and practical conferences, congresses, symposiums and other similar events.
- Monographs, materials related to intellectual property objects registered in accordance with the established procedure, reports on research and development performed, acts (certificates) on the use of research results confirming participation in the implementation of state research programs, scientific and technical programs and innovative projects in priority areas of scientific research or priority areas of scientific and technical activities (if any).
- A dissertation preparation plan designed to complete the dissertation during the period of doctoral studies.
- Reviews of two doctors of Sciences, whose research areas are close to the topic of the dissertation, containing an assessment of the relevance of the topic, the validity of the proposed dissertation preparation plan and the possibility of preparing a dissertation during the period of doctoral studies.
- Documents granting a pre-emptive right to enroll in a doctoral program (if any).
- Two 4×6 cm photos.
- Medical certificate of health status (for citizens of the Republic of Belarus).
- 🔗Application for admission to the doctoral program
Attention! More detailed information about the work of the graduate school is available on the BSU website (section ” training of scientific personnel»)