|Students study||• Industrial Ecology and rational use of nature resources;
• Environmental economic systems expertise;
• Recycling, decontamination and disposal of industrial waste.
• Productive practice on environmental monitoring;
|Students gain||• skills in the environmental impact assessment;
• skills in projecting of typical events on nature protection;
• skills in carrying out the environmental expertise of various types of project analysis;
• skills in environmental audit, etc.
|Graduates||Can participate in organization and holding the internal environmental audit of an institution, identify the impact of environmental aspects, structural units, enterprises on environment, develop the environmental purposes and plans, environmental management programs, organize and hold the monitoring of environment, interpret monitoring results.|
|Requirements||• secondary education;
• language proficiency (determined by the results of the interview; appropriate language level to master the educational program is needed).
|Description of study||Period of study: September 1 – June 30. There are 3 week holidays between semesters in winter. Students write course papers in the 5th and 7th semesters, thesis in the 8th semester and also take the State Exam.|
|Subject||Credits (ECTS)||Academic hours|
|Engineering methods of air protection||4||160|
|Land and recreational resources||2||80|
|Legislation of nature protection||4||156|
|State administration in nature protection||2||80|
|Management fundamentals and systems||3||120|
|Environmental impact assessment||4,5||170|
|Engineering computer graphics||2,5||100|
|Material science and construction materials technology||4||154|
|State monitoring in the sphere of nature protection||2,5||100|
|Water resources management||3,5||140|
|Hidraulics and water supply||4,5||180|
|Expiry period assessment of a product and cleaner production||4||160|
|Engineering constructions and nature protection facilities||3||129|
|Graduate competencies||• provide productive, research, experimental, and design work in the field of environmental management and monitoring;
• analysis and monitoring of documentation, environmental management system;
• management of enterprise environmental system;
• graduates training in the field of environmental management for the environmental protection system and rational nature management.
Scientific skills: engineering and research work experience in the framework of productive and pre-graduation practices, course papers, thesis, participation in scientific conferences, publications.
IT skills: Windows, graphic packages, statistic packages.
|Continuation of study||II and III stages of higher education|
|Master’s Course (II stage)||1-33 80 01 Ecology (majors in):
• Urban Ecology;
• Environmental Biotechnology;
• Environmental Management;
• Green Economy.
|Postgraduate Course (III stage)||Technical Science (majors in):
• 05.11.10 equipment and methods to measure ionizing radiation, x-ray equipment;
• 05.11.13 equipment and methods to monitor the environment, substances, materials, and products;
• 05.13.18 mathematic modeling, numerical methods, and sets of programs.