The Sports Club goal is to create conditions to meet students interests, postgraduates, teachers and employees of the Institute in physical culture and sports.
The Sports Club main tasks:
- to achieve higher results in the student sports;
- form moral qualities and aesthetic ideals by physical culture and sports;
- ensure a variety of forms and increase the number of activities to bring up a harmoniously developed personality;
- achieve positive dynamics to improve the health of students and employees of the Institute by physical culture and sports;
- attract students to participate in sports activities, including events organized in the dorm;
- encourage successful, socially significant activities of students and employees.
The Sports Club interacts with the Physical Education and Sports Chair, the Sports Club of BSU, and the faculties of the university.