|Students study||• Operating Systems and Database;
• Object-Oriented Programming;
• Systems and Technologies of intelligent data processing;
Based on the institutions of graduates’ future employment.
|Students gain||• skills in design and development of software for data processing systems.|
|Graduates possess knowledge in||Development of automatization systems to collect and process data, operating with different types of programming languages, creating software products of various uses, carrying out technical economic justification and expertise of project and engineering developments, also has skills in applying commercial software products of special and general use to solve applied tasks by the sources of integrated package MS Office, database systems management MS Access, MS SQL Server, mathematic packages Matlab, Wolfram Mathematica, Origin, statistic packages Statistica, R, geo-information systems Arcview, ArcGIS, Web-technologies.|
|Graduates||Can work at the companies of Hi-Tech Park, nuclear energy enterprises, machinery, environmental profile institutions.|
|Requirements||• secondary education;
• language proficiency (determined by the results of the interview; appropriate language level to master the educational program is needed).
|Description of study||Period of study: September 1 – June 30. There are 2 week holidays between semesters in winter. Students write course papers from the 2nd to the 6th semesters, thesis in the 8th semester.|
|Subject||Credits (ECTS)||Academic hours|
|Fundamentals of Algorithmization and Programming||7,5||288|
|Fundamentals of Data Protection||2,5||94|
|Programming Language – C||3,5||126|
|Web Application Programming||4||160|
|Computer Application Technology||2||72|
|Computer Database Processing Technology||4||150|
|Spatial Data Analysis||5||180|
|Medical and Biological Data Analysis||5||180|
|Medical Information Systems||1,5||54|
|Graduate competencies||• ability to carry out research in the field of ecology (medical ecology in particular); biology; radiobiology; environmental, laboratory, and radiation medicine;
• ability to analyze and make peer review of extreme, and harmful environmental factors impact on the population; develop measures to optimize such impact;
• ability to analyze public health in order to assess and predict the condition of population health;
• ability to work at laboratories of institutions, enterprises, and organizations; ensure peer review of work quality providing chemical analytical, cytological, immunological, microbiological, molecular biological, genetic, physiological biochemical, and other forms of activity, analysis.
|Continuation of study||II and III stages of higher education|
|Master’s Course (II stage)||1-33 80 01 Ecology (majors in):
• Urban Ecology;
• Environmental Biotechnology;
• Environmental Management;
• Green Economy.
|Postgraduate Course (III stage)||Technical Science (majors in):
• 05.11.10 equipment and methods to measure ionizing radiation, x-ray equipment;
• 05.11.13 equipment and methods to monitor the environment, substances, materials, and products;
• 05.13.18 mathematic modeling, numerical methods, and sets of programs.