|Students study||• Technologies and equipment of various energy type transformation (thermal, electric, renewable resources energy);
• Energy saving systems of premises and enterprises;
• Simulate various energy processes in modern laboratories equipped with the latest facility;
|Practice||• Training introductory;
• General engineering;
• Energy technologic;
• Pre-graduation productive practice.
Based on the leading enterprises and research institutions of the Republic.
|Students gain||• skills in development and implementation of energy efficient technologies in various fields of industry;
• skills in energy analysis of enterprises;
• skills in accounting of fuel and energy resources consumption, work with automated systems for energy resources monitoring, energy consumption calculation, determination of its rational use.
|Graduates||Can work in all spheres connected to power industry, head energy departments of enterprises, make energy audit, install and repair power systems.|
|Requirements||• secondary education;
• language proficiency (determined by the results of the interview; appropriate language level to master the educational program is needed).
|Description of study||Period of study: September 1 – June 30. There are 2 week holidays between semesters in winter. Students write 4 term papers and 4 course projects for the period of study, thesis in the 8th semester and take the State Exam.|
|Subject||Credits (ECTS)||Academic hours|
|Production Organization and Enterprise Management||2||87|
|Production, Transport and Electricity Consumption||4,5||182|
|Energy Planning and Finance for Energy Saving||6||200|
|Energy Audit and Management||5||170|
|Derivative Energy Sources||3,5||150|
|Renewable Energy Resources||4,5||170|
|Accounting, Control and Regulation of Energy Resources||4||158|
|Graduate competencies||• ability to develop and implement energy efficient technologies, devices based on renewable resources and clean energy;
• ability to carry out systematic energy analysis (energy audit) of enterprises, technologic processes, equipment, assess their functional economic and energy efficiency;
• ability to control and account fuel and energy resources consumption, monitor their effective use;
• ability to develop standards and normative base of energy saving for all types of technical systems, machines, technological processes;
• ability to analyze and assess development tendencies of energy efficient technologies and devices, choose effective criteria for energy efficient assessment;
• ability to assess and justify energy economic efficiency, environmental safety of projects under development.
Scientific skills: engineering and research work experience in the framework of productive and pre-graduation practices, course papers, thesis, participation in scientific conferences, publications.
IT skills: Windows, graphic packages, statistic packages.
|Continuation of study||II and III stages of higher education|
|Master’s Course (II stage)||1-33 80 01 Ecology (majors in):
• Urban Ecology;
• Environmental Biotechnology;
• Environmental Management;
• Green Economy.
|Postgraduate Course (III stage)||Technical Science (majors in):
• 05.11.10 equipment and methods to measure ionizing radiation, x-ray equipment;
• 05.11.13 equipment and methods to monitor the environment, substances, materials, and products;
• 05.13.18 mathematic modeling, numerical methods, and sets of programs.