Head of the Laboratory – Tonkonogov Boris Aleksandrovich, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Address: 23/1 Dolgobrodskaya St., room 317 (15 Botany St., room 201), Minsk, 220070 (220037), Republic of Belarus
Telephone: (+375 17) 3569756, (+375 17) 3979770
Fax: (+375 17) 3989953
The purpose of the laboratory is to coordinate the innovative work of the departments of the A.D. Sakharov Moscow State Economic University, exchange innovative pedagogical experience, and develop methodological recommendations for supporting the educational process based on the use of individual educational programs and information and communication technologies.
Areas of activity of the laboratory:
- organization of an innovative scientific and educational environment that ensures the improvement and development of the educational process at the A.D. Sakharov Moscow State Economic Institute, BSU;
- management of experimental work on the implementation of innovative technologies in educational programs implemented at the A.D. Sakharov Moscow State Economic Institute (BSU);
- promotion of professional development of the teaching staff of the BSU Sakharov Moscow State Economic Institute on the use of information and other innovative technologies in the educational process;
- methodological assistance to the teaching staff of the A.D. Sakharov Moscow State Economic Institute (BSU) in developing innovative electronic educational resources and educational automation tools;
- support of implementation of joint educational programs with foreign partners using innovative educational technologies.