Bigg Boss Telugu Vote: Bigg Boss 2 Telugu Missed Call & Online Voting has been started. Now You can Vote to save your favorite contestant. You have 50 votes per day. Voting ends midnight, every Friday. The VOTING RULES AND REGULATIONS shall be binding on each individual, who participates in Voting Activity (“Poll”) by casting his/her vote, using the Voting Mechanism, for the Shortlisted Participants (as defined below) competing in the program titled “Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2” (“Program”) which is being aired on “Star Maa TV Online Voting” (hereinafter referred to as “Channel”), being the channel owned and operated by Star India Private Limited (“SIPL”), as per the Principal Voting Rules and Regulations and General Rules (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Rules and Regulations”) stated here under.
Bigg Boss Telugu Vote – Star Maa Bigg Boss 2 Telugu Missed Call & Online Voting
Bigg Boss Telugu Season 1 has become a big hit in Telugu Television history. Season 1 was telecasted on Star Maa TV from 16th July 2017 and the program ended 24 September 2017 by declaring the winner as actor Shiva Balaji. The prize money awarded to the winner is Rs 50 lakh. Moreover, the Bigg Boss Season 1 has got much appreciation from the audience with great TRP ratings due to Jr NTR’s hosting. He has turned out as an excellent host for the Bigg Boss Telugu season 1.
Bigg Boss is the most popular Television Show that has kick started on 10th June 2018. Natural Star Nani is the host of this show. The Bigg Boss Show is successfully running with good TRP. The Bigg Boss Show will be telecasted on Star Maa every day. The Bigg Boss Season 2 Live telecasted on 9.30 pm on weekdays and 9 pm on weekends (Sat & Sun). While the show has started with 16 participants. The duration of the show is 100 days. Where the participants will be living in a big house detached from outer world. The participants will not have any TV, Mobile or other communication facilities in the house. Every week one least voted contestant will gets eliminated from the show.The elimination of candidates will be done based on the public votes. The audience watching the show can vote to their favourite participants through Missed Call, or Online Voting.
So, the audience waiting to vote their favourite contestants continue in Bigg Boss house. The Bigg Boss voting is absolutely free. Audience can just give a missed call to vote their favourite contestant.
Bigg Boss 2 Telugu Online Voting Process (Week 2 Danger Zone List)
The Audience can cast their voting through missed call or through online. So, here are the complete details regarding Bigg Boss Telugu Voting. Simply fallow the process to cast your valuable vote. The users have to initially login with their Gmail and then it is possible to Vote to their favorite participants.
- On the Google page type, ”Bigg Boss Telugu Vote” or ” Bigg BossTelugu Voting” or click here
- List of contestants in danger zone will appears on screen.
- Click on your favourite Contestant and select your number of votes from the voting bar besides the image.
- Vote for him/her by just clicking the ‘Continue’ Option over there.
- The audience can vote a maximum of 50 votes to their favourite contestants.
Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Voting – Missed Call & Google Online Voting (Week 2 Elimination)
Also, by just giving a missed call to their favourite contestants then can vote their favourite contestants. The Bigg Boss Voting Numbers are listed below. Just make a missed call to the corresponding number to vote your best contestant to continue in the Bigg Boss House. Below participants are in the the Bigg boss telugu week 1 Elimination list. People can vote through bigg boss google voting or missed call voting to get participant out from eliminated list into safe zone. Those which participant will get less number of votes till every week friday that contestnat will be eliminated from the house.
The Program will be telecasted from 10th June, 2018, on the Channel at the timings stated below or such other dates and timings as amended and updated on the Website by SIPL from time to time.
|DAY||TIME OF TELECAST|
|Week Days (Monday to Friday)||21.30 Hours to 23.00|
|Week Ends (Saturday & Sunday)||21.00 Hours to 22.30|
|Vote for||Missed Call Number||Google Online Vote|
|Vote for Deepti Sunaina||7729998812|
|Vote for Ganesh||7729998803|
|Vote for Babu Gogineni||7729998805|
|Vote for Kaushal Manda||7729998817|
|Vote for Nuthan Naidu||7729998809|
Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Contestants/ Participants List:
Google Voting Mechanism
A Viewer interested to cast his/her vote, by using Google Voting Mechanism, will be subject to the following:
The Viewer must have a valid and subsisting Gmail id for casting his/her vote through this Voting Mechanism. The Viewer may be prompted to enter his/her Gmail id and related details prior to proceeding with the voting.
The Viewer needs to go to the Google Search Page and type the following keyword- ‘Star Maa Bigg Boss Vote‘ or any other keyword that may be notified or publicized by SIPL/Channel from time to time during the Period. The search results will list the Shortlisted Participants’ names. The Viewer has to cast his/her vote against the desired Shortlisted Participant’s name to save him/her from eviction. Only a maximum of 50 votes per Day for each Gmail id, will be allowed through the Viewer’s Gmail account till the end of the particular Voting Cycle. The Viewer will not be charged in the Google Voting Mechanism to cast the vote, however, there will be cost levied to the Viewer, at the applicable rate, by the network provider for using internet connection which should be checked by the Viewer at his/her sole responsibility.
Missed Call Mechanism
The Missed Call Mechanism for the Territory is as provided below:
- The Viewer should be residing in India and using a valid Indian phone number, registered with network operators in the Territory.
- To vote, the Viewers shall through their landlines/mobile numbers dial the unique number of the Shortlisted Participant for the particular Voting Cycle for whom they want to vote and give them a missed call. The unique number for the Participants shall be as follows:
|1||Geetha Madhuri||Singer||In the house||7729998801|
|2||Syamala||Anchor||In the house||7729998802|
|4||Bhanu Sree||Actress||In the house||7729998804|
|6||Tejaswi||Actress||In the house||7729998806|
|7||Roll Rida||Singer||In the house||7729998807|
|8||Deepti Nallamothu||Anchor||In the house||7729998808|
|10||Tanish Alladi||Actor||In the house||7729998811|
|12||Amit Tiwari||Actor||In the house||7729998813|
|14||Samrat Reddy||Actor||In the house||7729998815|
|15||Kireeti Damaraju||Actress||In the House||7729998816|
Bigg Boss Telugu Season 2 Eliminated List (Week Wise):
- It is clarified that each Viewer can cast a maximum of 10 (ten) votes per Day, and a maximum of fifty (50) votes per Voting Cycle (defined below) by way of a missed call for the Shortlisted Participant(s) from a landline and/or mobile number. The Viewer will receive an SMS/response from SIPL for the first vote only (if voting is done through mobile only) for the applicable Voting Cycle.
- The Viewer will not be charged in the Missed Call Mechanism to cast the votes.
In the Voting Mechanism, the Viewer should cast his/her votes for a particular Shortlisted Participant, for the respective Episodes of the Program, during a particular Voting Cycle (as defined below) and any vote cast after the Voting Cycle shall neither be considered as vote(s) for that Episode nor for the next Voting Cycle. The voting cycle for each Episode shall commence from the Start Date/time and end on the voting End Date/Time (“Voting Cycle”) as detailed below:
|Start Date||Time||End Date||Time|
|11th June 2018||22:25:00||15th June 2018||23:59:59|
|18th June 2018||22:25:00||22nd June 2018||23:59:59|
|25th June 2018||22:25:00||29th June 2018||23:59:59|
|2nd July 2018||22:25:00||6th July 2018||23:59:59|
|9th July 2018||22:25:00||13th July 2018||23:59:59|
|16th July 2018||22:25:00||20th July 2018||23:59:59|
|23rd July 2018||22:25:00||27th July 2018||23:59:59|
|30th July 2018||22:25:00||3rd August 2018||23:59:59|
|6th August 2018||22:25:00||10th August 2018||23:59:59|
|13th August 2018||22:25:00||17th August 2018||23:59:59|
|20th August 2018||22:25:00||24th August 2018||23:59:59|
|27th August 2018||22:25:00||31st August 2018||23:59:59|
|3rd Sept 2018||22:25:00||7th Sept 2018||23:59:59|
|10th Sept 2018||22:25:00||14th Sept 2018||23:59:59|
|17th Sept 2018||22:25:00||22nd Sept 2018||23:59:59|
Votes sent after the Period and/or after the applicable Voting Cycle as tabulated in Rule 10, will not be considered and shall be deemed null and void without requirement of any further intimation by SIPL or the Channel. For the avoidance of doubt, the Viewer may cast his/her vote for more than one (1) Shortlisted Participant for each Voting Cycle, subject to, the rules pertaining to the maximum number of votes per Day and/or per Voting Cycle and other rules for the selected Voting Mechanism as detailed in the Principal Rules.
Every week, the Shortlisted Participant with the lowest number of votes gets eliminated from the Program and other remaining Participants will be eligible to continue in the house, in accordance with the format of the Program. It is further clarified that the elimination is purely based on the average of votes received through the Voting Mechanism, as set out herein. SIPL and/or Channel reserve the right to modify the format of the Program and accordingly the rules for Voting Mechanism at any time, at its discretion, during the telecast of the Program/at any time during the Period. In no event shall the Participants, the Shortlisted Participants, or the Viewer(s) dispute the decision made by SIPL and/or the Channel or make any claims in this respect in regard to any aspect of the Program and/or the Voting Mechanism including the Terms and Conditions, the format of the Program, selection of the Shortlisted Participants, the Shortlisted Participant being evicted on the basis of the votes received, or any remaining Participants surviving the elimination.
The Voting Mechanism may be announced during the telecast of the Program on the Channel.
The Viewer(s) can cast their votes for only those Shortlisted Participant(s) of the Program who have participated in that particular Day/Episode. Any votes sent by the Viewers for the Shortlisted Participants who were not a part of that particular Day/Episode due to elimination or not shortlisted for any other reason whatsoever, shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
The voting is merely to enable the Viewers to choose their favourite Participant or to vote for the performance of a particular Shortlisted Participant that they have liked. No winners will be declared and/or prizes distributed for the Viewers participating in the Voting Mechanism. Each Viewer participating in the Voting Mechanism agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall not be entitled to any gratification of any nature whatsoever. Viewers are not be entitled to make any claims in respect of this against the Channel, SIPL and/or the Program.
The elimination of the Shortlisted Participant and/or the decisions made by SIPL and/or the Channel in any aspect of the Program/Voting Mechanism shall be final and binding on all the Viewers and in no event shall the Viewers dispute the decision made by SIPL, Channel and/or its employees/representatives in connection to the same.
The public votes gets 100% weightage in deciding the eviction of a Shortlisted Participant at the end of each Voting Cycle.
Bigg Boss Telugu Rules
- The contestants are not entitled to go out once they have entered the home.
- Every week one participant will be eliminated as per the audience poll.
- Contestants are not allowed to sleep in the daytime. Only they can sleep during the alarm rings.
- All the candidates must share the duties of the house and perform as per their assigned schedule.
- Candidates once entered the house will have no contacts with the outer world. That is the event the candidates will not be allowed to use mobile phone, newspaper, watch etc.
- The Viewer interested in participating in the Voting, represents and warrants that he/she is 18 years old or The Viewer further represents and warrants that (i) he/she is not restricted from or under any disability, whether legal, contractual or otherwise which may restrain/prevent him/her from participating in the Voting Mechanism; and (ii) he/she shall comply with the applicable laws and these Terms and Conditions and the Policies. Failure of any Viewer to comply with the Terms and Conditions and/or the Policies will disqualify such Viewer from participating in the Voting Mechanism and/or render the vote cast by such Viewer null and void.
- SIPL and/or the Channel reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions, and/or withdraw, change, alter, amend the Voting Mechanism, process of elimination including any Shortlisted Participants for a Voting Cycle, the schedule of the Episodes of the Program and/or, Participants of the Program and/or any other details of the Program, Terms and Conditions, Period and/or Program, at any time, without any prior notice to the Viewer. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Viewers to check the Terms and Conditions on SIPL’s Official website at http://biggbosstelugu.startv.com
- SIPL reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the Program without assigning any reasons and/or without giving any prior intimation to the Viewers.
- Viewer(s) agree and acknowledge that there is no prize/gratification in voting for the Shortlisted Participant as detailed herein.
- Neither SIPL nor the Channel shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever for network problems, technical failures, interruptions, disruptions, malfunction, system failure whatsoever and/or the data charges/costs charged by the network operator(s) and/or any other problems which may occur due to the failure of the Voting Mechanism or misuse of the Voting Mechanism or any kind of problems in connection thereto. Any dispute in connection to the same should be settled between the Viewers/subscribers and the operator(s) directly without involving SIPL and/or the Channel in any manner. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, SIPL shall in no manner be responsible for the inability, failure of the Viewer to cast any vote or delay in casting of any vote, for any reasons whatsoever, including without limitation network failure, technological reasons or any events beyond SIPL’s/Channel’s control.
- Neither SIPL nor the Channel shall be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private / confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user related details of the Viewers.
- In case of any network failure, technical problem and/or for any reasons whatsoever, SIPL reserves the right to change the voting system/Voting Mechanism and/or cease from accepting votes of the Viewers for any and/or all the Episode(s)/Voting Cycle(s) of the Program, or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
- Upon the Viewer’s voting for the favorite Shortlisted Participant, the user and email id or phone number from which the Viewer(s) has voted during the Voting Cycle would get registered with the respective network provider(s) who will collate the total number of votes received for each Shortlisted Participant and send the same to the audit committee as engaged SIPL/Channel and the final data will be received by SIPL/the Channel and as per the results shared by the audit committee, the evicted Participant shall be declared. The Viewers hereby expressly consent to the sharing of their user and email id(s), phone number(s), as per the Voting Mechanism used by the Viewer, with the audit committee engaged by SIPL and/or the Channel in its discretion.
- The Viewer(s) agrees that he/she shall hold harmless and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally releases the Channel, SIPL, its employees, officers or any other person connected with the Program, the Voting Mechanism, in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Voting Mechanism or any aspect of these Terms and Conditions, and, without prejudice to the foregoing, expressly agrees to not file in person/ through any family member and/or any third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the world against the sponsor and/or the Channel and/or SIPL, or any of their employees, representatives, any person connected with the Voting Mechanism or the Program, to claim any damages or reliefs’ or otherwise. If the Viewer(s) is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Terms and Conditions, the corresponding votes will be disqualified.
- The Channel and/or SIPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the Viewer/voter in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Program and/or any aspect related to Voting Mechanism.
- SIPL and/or the Channel reserves the right to disregard the vote(s) in the event SIPL/Channel observes any irregularity in the voting pattern of the vote(s) sent by the Viewer(s) and/or if SIPL/Channel in its knowledge has reason to believe that any Viewer(s) has acted in a fraudulent manner and/or engaged in any deceitful activity in sending the said vote(s).
- Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by the Channel, SIPL and the main sponsors of the Program, if any, and the members of their immediate family are ineligible for voting for the Program through this Voting Mechanism.
- All decisions made by SIPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding on all the Viewers and in no event shall the Viewer dispute the decision made by SIPL, Channel and/or its employees/representatives in connection with the Program, the Shortlisted Participants, the Participants, and/or the Voting Mechanism.
- The elimination of the Participant(s) and/or the decision(s) made by the Channel and/or SIPL regarding the Program and the Voting Mechanism shall be final and binding on all the Viewers and in no event shall the Viewer(s) dispute the decision made by SIPL, Channel and/or its employees/representatives in connection to the Program, the Voting Mechanism, or otherwise.
- By voting and/or proceeding to participate in the Voting Mechanism it is deemed that the Viewers have read, understood, accepted and unconditionally and irrevocably agreed to abide with all the Terms and Conditions of the Voting Mechanism and other Policies.
- By participating in the Voting Mechanism, each Viewer acknowledges and agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and associated with participating in the Voting Mechanism (if any). Notwithstanding the foregoing, under no circumstances will SIPL and/or the Channel, or any of their employees, officers, directors, representatives, be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or incidental damages or lost profits, whether direct or indirect, arising in any way whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
- Each Viewer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Viewer and SIPL, Channel, and its/their affiliated companies is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship.
- Each Viewer acknowledges that in case the performance of the Voting Mechanism and/or any provisions of these Terms and Conditions cannot be fulfilled due to war, industrial action, flood or any Act of God or any reasons beyond the control of SIPL or the Channel, then such non-performance or failure shall not be deemed as a breach of these Terms and Conditions and if such inability to perform such obligation continues for a period of seven (7) days, then SIPL shall be at liberty upon its sole discretion to terminate the Voting Mechanism forthwith and such decision shall be final and binding.
- In case any portion/clause of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or becomes unenforceable or prohibited by the law of the country or any order of a court or judicial/regulatory authority, such portions shall be considered divisible, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding and of like effect as though such provision were not included herein.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, SIPL and/or the Channel makes no representation and/or warranty regarding the Program, the Voting Mechanism, and hereby expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, expressed or implied including warranties of fitness for a purpose.
- The Viewer(s) agree that the Viewer shall have no right and to the maximum extent permitted by law hereby expressly and irrevocably waives any right to restrain or injunct or enjoin, or attempt to restrain or injunct or enjoin, the development, production or exploitation of the Program and/or the continuance of the Voting Mechanism.
- These Terms and Conditions, and the Policies, shall constitute the entire agreement between SIPL, the Channel, and each Viewer with respect to the subject matter contained herein, superseding any prior agreements between SIPL, the Channel, and the Viewers regarding the same.
- The Viewer represents and warrants that all user details, if any required to be provided pursuant to the Voting Mechanism, are true, correct, and updated.
- All and any costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the participation in the Voting Mechanism, shall be borne by the Viewer and in no manner whatsoever shall SIPL and/or the Channel, be responsible or liable for the same. The Viewer hereby agree to indemnify SIPL, the Channel, its officers, directors, representatives, and employees, from and against any claims that may arise from their acts or omissions while participating in the Voting Mechanism.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India, notwithstanding the conflict of laws principle, and any dispute or any other matter arising in reference to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions including the Voting Mechanism, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Hyderabad.
Bharat Ane Nenu Movie On Amazon Prime Video: Bharat Ane Nenu movie recently entertained the audience with its unique concept and execution. Mahesh Babu fans were overwhelmed with the success of Bharat Ane Nenu after 2 unsatisfactory films of MB. The film marked as the biggest hit in recent days. The film has satisfied the success desire of Mahesh Babu fans. And his acting skills in chief minister role has mesmerized the audience. Many of the SSMB fans are eagerly waiting to watch Bharat Ane Nenu online. The movie is soon going to launch in the best entertaining app Amazon Prime. Stay tuned to watch Bharat Ane Nenu online on Amazon Prime.
Bharat Ane Nenu Movie Watch Online On Amazon Prime Video from 9th June
Bharat Ane Nenu is the most memorable film in Mahesh’s career. In a Chief Minister role, he has done the complete justice to the film. Bollywood sensational beauty Kiara Advani shared the screen with Mahesh Babu in this film. Sharat Kumar and Prakash Raj have acted in special roles in this film. Bharat Ane Nenu film story, direction, and screenplay handled by director Koratala Siva. After Srimanthudu, this is the second combinational film in their career. Both films Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu become a huge hit at the box office.
Mahesh Babu is taking special care in choosing the subjects after 2 successive disappointing ventures Brahmotsavam and Spyder. Now, Mahesh Babu is working for his upcoming film Rajasam. As per the speculations, the film #SSMB25 titled as Rajasam and the film is going to hit the screens in 2nd week of June. For this film, Mahesh Babu is teaming up with Director Vamsi Paidipalli.
Bharat Ane Nenu Audio Launch Live: Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu is one of the most awaited film’s of Tollywood. The audience and Mahesh Babu fans are eagerly waiting for Bharat Ane Nenu audio release dates. Fans can feel relief now; Mahesh Babu himself has today announced the Bharat Ane Nenu audio launch date. He mentioned the date on his Twitter account. The announcement stating that ‘Bharat Bahiranga Sabha on April 7th at LB Stadium Hyderabad’. Hence fans of Mahesh Babu can get ready to watch Bharat Ane Nenu audio launch event.
Bharat Ane Nenu Audio Launch Live Updates : Bahiranga Sabha Live
The recent speculations were denoted that the audio launch event will be held at Vizag RK Nagar beach. While the makers have rectified the doubts by announcing the audio release date. The launch event will be held at LB Stadium Hyderabad, as per the announcement. Junior NTR to participate in this sabha today.
Announcing the same, Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and posted “DVV Entertainment — the production house — tweeted: “Announcing భరత్ బహిరంగ సభ April 7th LB Stadium Hyderabad”.
The makers have released 3 songs directly on the YouTube recently. Bharat Ane Nenu title song, I don’t know the song, and Vacahdayyo sami songs were recently released by the makers. All the three songs have scored a great response from the audience. The song I don’t know was crooned by Faran Akhtar. All the songs have received huge applauds from the audience. Music director Devi Sri Prasad has composed the best music for this film.
Bharat Ane Nenu Audio Launch Updates
|Movie||Bharat Ane Nenu|
|Venue||LB Stadium. Hyderabad|
This is the second film coming in the association of director Koratala Siva and Mahesh Babu. Earlier the film Srimanthudu has released in this combination, which is a big box office hit at that time.
Bharat Ane Nenu is going to be political drama genre film. In this flick, Mahesh Babu is going to appear in the role of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh role. Bollywood beauty Kaira Advani has shared the screen with Mahesh in this film. The movie is lined up to hit the screens on 20th April. Meanwhile, the audience can enjoy Bharat Ane Nenu songs.
Bharat Ane Nenu Bahiranga Sabha Live | Mahesh Babu | Koratala Siva | DSP
Watch & Enjoy Bharat Ane Nenu Bharath Bahiranga Sabha LIVE/ Bharat Ane Nenu Audio Launch LIVE/ Bharat Ane Nenu Pre Release Event LIVE . The Movie Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva, the film features Mahesh Babu and Kiara Advani playing the lead roles. Music composed by Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad, Cinematography by Ravi K Chandran, S Thirunavukkarasu,Lyrics by Ramajogayya Sastry,Produced by DVV Danayya under DVV Entertainment Banner.
The audience expecting to watch Bharat Ane Nenu songs launch event live streaming can watch from our page. Here we will update the whole event live streaming soon the event gets started. Stay tuned for more updates.
Rangasthalam Movie Review & rating : The Tollywood’s most awaited sensational film Rangasthalam release day has come finally. The film is slated to release on 30th March globally, while the US premieres hit on 29th March. Ram Charan and Samantha acting for the first time in Rangasthalam movie. Director Sukumar worked for this film; this is also the first film for director Sukumar and Ram Charan. Also, the film is releasing between massive expectations. Since from the project announced, all the mega fans hopes were escalated to this project. Stay here For Rangasthalam Review rating and Live Premiere/ Benefit Show updates from USA, London, hyderabad, Dubai, Singapore Shows. People can follow below Rangasthalam Public talk and audience Response from Twitter status updates.
Rangasthalam Movie Review & Rating – Live Premier Show Updates, Public Talk, 1st Day Collections
Rangasthalam Review Rating: The film’s story, screenplay, and direction handled by Sukumar and the film bankrolled by 3 producers Naveen Yerneni; Y. Ravi Shankar; Mohan Cherukuri under Mythri Movie Makers banner. Konidela Production Company has distributed the film. Recently, the censor works of the film have been completed. The film gets U/A without any cuts and leaving the runtime as 179 minutes.
The film’s technical excellence was admitting the audience. R Rathnavelu’s cinematography work and Naveen Nooli’s editing work are certainly big positives of this film. Also, Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad’s music occupies the major part in the success of the film. As soon the audio launched on to the YouTube, the audience was overwhelmed with the village style songs. The music of DSP gets lots of applauds from the audience. Overall, the film surrounds the positive vibes. The audience and mega fans are happy with the output of the film. Check Ram Charan Rangasthalam storyline, audience talk, and rating from the following article.
Rangasthalam Movie Story line Live Updates
Rangasthalam movie titled as Rangasthalam 1985; which is scripted in 80’s background. The film also related to pure village backdrop. This film is touted to be a political drama. In this film, Ram Charan is playing the role of the deaf, which is a big challenge he has ever done before. And Samantha is playing the role of a typical village living girl’s role. Apart from the glamorous roles, Samantha has chosen to act in orthodox village girl role in this flick. Overall this is a good experimental film for both Ram Charan and Samantha.
Coming to the storyline of the film, it completely revolves around the village politics. Chitti Babu who runs a boat for his work turns into the trusted person to powerful landlords battling for supremacy in the village governmental issues and handles the circumstance when a villager files nomination against these landowners.
Samantha and Ram Charan acted well in their roles. Though this is the challenging film for the both, they have performed the best in every frame. Saying in one word, it is a remarkable film for Samantha and Ram Charan.
Jagapati Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty, Prakash Raj, Naresh, Bramhaji, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Amit Sharma, Rohini, Gauthami and Rajesh Diwakar will appear in supporting roles in Rangasthalam. Pooja Hegde appears in special number ‘Jigelu Rani’ in this film. All the actors have given their best in their roles. Overall the film leaves the audience with a feel-good experience.
Rangasthalam Movie Review Public Talk
As expected from a long time, the film is promising to watch. It is a very good film with refreshing village backdrop story. The story, screenplay, and editing works are good. And the film is invigorating to watch. Mega fans have expressed their happiness about this film and Cherry’s role in Rangasthalam. Ram Charan and Samantha have done 100% justice to their roles. Director Sukumar’s story, screenplay goes well on screen. Overall this film got positive reviews from the audience for Sukumar’s direction, Ram Charan, and Samantha’s action.
Verdict: A Good Village Backdrop film. Good effort from Sukumar, Ram Charan, and Samantha.
Rangasthalam Rating: 3.5/5***
Cast & Crew of Rangasthalam
- Ram Charan as Chitti Babu
- Samantha Akkineni as Ramalakshmi
- Anasuya Bharadwaj as Rangammatta, Chitti Babu’s Aunt
- Aadhi Pinisetty as Kumar Babu, Chitti Babu’s elder brother
- Prakash Raj as Dakshina murthy
- Jagapati Babu as President of Rangasthalam
- Amit Sharma Main Antagonist
- Naresh as Chitti Babu’s father
- Rohini as Chitti Babu’s mother
- Rajesh Diwakar
- Pooja Hegde as item number “Jigelu Rani”
|Produced by||Naveen Yerneni; Y. Ravi Shankar; Mohan Cherukuri|
|Music by||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Edited by||Navin Nooli|
|Production company||Mythri Movie Makers|
|Distributed by||Konidela Production Company|
|Release date||30 March 2018|
|Running time||179 minutes|
Ram Charan Rangasthalam 1985 is one of the most awaited films of Tollywood. The film is hitting the screens on 30th March. Mega fans are keenly waiting to watch the film on the silver screen. Director Sukumar’s village backdrop film Rangasthalam is on positive buzz since from the announcement. Ram Charan fans are anticipating that this film would mark a great industry hit. The audience waiting to book Rangasthalam movie tickets can proceed to book the tickets as the advance booking for Rangasthalam has already opened on various portals such as BookMyShow, PayTm, Justickets and others. Proceed with the following article to know more details about Rangasthalam online booking and advance booking information.
Rangasthalam Movie Tickets Online Booking Advance Started @ BookMyShow, Paytm Cashback Offers
Director Sukumar is bringing a fresh village backdrop film Rangasthalam after a long time. Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni are playing the major roles in this flick. As per the reports from the sources, this film is going to be a political drama and also entertainer film. The film was shot in a special village set. The film is touted to be a village drama. Director Sukumar is trying to bring a village-oriented love story with 1980’s style of living.
Ram Charan Rangasthalam teasers, the trailer was released recently. The pre-release function was also held on 18th March at Vizag. Megastar Chiranjeevi took part in the pre-release event. The audience and mega fans have strong assurance about the film’s success. The film is having many expectations in the audience. In this film, Aadi Pinishetty, Jagapathi Babu, Anasuya Bharadwaj, and Gowthami are going to appear in major roles. Also, Pooja Hegde will be seen in a special song. And also, Aadi Pinishetty is going to appear in Ram Charan’s brother role; Jagapathi Babu is going to appear in a village head role in this film. Anasuya Bharadwaj is going to appear in a special role in this flick.
Rangasthalam 1985 Movie Tickets Advance Booking:
Rangasthalam advance booking has been started on various online booking portals such as bookmyshow.com, justickets.in, Ticketnew.com, Paytm.com, pvrcinemas.com, Ticketnew.com, and easymovies.in. The audience can book Rangasthalam tickets online. Movie tickets can be booked for the premiere shows, benefit shows, and regular shows. Book Rangasthalam movie tickets online for various shows on Inox, Multiplex, Imax, PVR, CinePolice, and in other theatres. Select your preferable show and timings to watch the film. The Rangasthalam USA premiere shows were released on 29th March and the film will be screened on 30th March in India.
How to Book the Rangasthalam Movie Tickets Online?
- Visit any of the ticket booking websites.
- Click on ‘Rangasthalam Movie Tickets’ Link
- Fill up all the required details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Select the preferable date and time to watch, select the number of audiences.
- Proceed to pay using debit/credit cards.
- The e-ticket booking will be sent to the email and SMS.
- By showing the online ticket at the theatre the audience can watch the film.
Book Rangasthalam Tickets Online @ BookMyShow.com
Rangasthalam Tickets Advance Booking @ PayTm.com
Priya Prakash Varrier is the latest sensation in present days and she has become the heartthrob of everyone. On the event of Valentine’s Day, the team of Oru Adaar Love has unveiled the teaser of the film. Omar Lulu is the director of the film. Oru Adaar Love is the romantic love story slated to release on 3rd March.
Priya Varrier’s Oru Adaar Love Valentine’s Teaser – Watch Whatsapp Sharing Video
The teaser of the movie shows the actors, Priya and actor Roshan Abdul Rahoof, who is also making his debut with Oru Adaar Love, in a classroom. Varrier’s expressions in the Valentine’s Day Special teaser video of the film.
Oru Adaar Love teaser portrays Priya’s clipping ‘shooting’ Roshan her fingers in the classroom. In this teaser, Priya looks cute as usual. For sure Oru Adaar Love valentine’s day, a special teaser is going to steal the hearts of the audience.
Priya Varrier’s Oru Adaar Love song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’ was released recently and it has grabbed 10 million views on YouTube. Shaan Rahman has composed the music for this film while Vineeth Sreenivasan sung the first song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’.
Priya Varrier has grabbed the attention of millions of fans in her small age. She is just 18-year-old yet become the heartthrob for many. Her cuteness admired everyone and she got 2.6 million Followers on her Instagram. She stood as the Instagram’s sensation.
About her huge fan following Priya Varrier responded and said “Didn’t expect it to go viral and reach the international audience,” she said.
“The fame is too much for me to handle. All this is surreal, I am still trying to cope with it,” said Priya.
She also had a word for her fans. “I am very happy and want to thank everyone for their support. I hope it continues when the movie releases” she said. On her journey, she said she would sign a new film only after her first movie hits cinema halls.
Fans of Priya Varrier can download Priya Prakash Varrier Whatsapp video to keep Whatsapp status. The fans can download Priya Prakash Varrier’s Oru Adaar Love teaser from here and can keep as their Whatsapp status.
Download Priya Prakash Varrier New Video For Whatsapp Status. Most sensation star Priya Prakash Varrier latest new video from Oru Adaar Love official trailer. Watch Priya Prakash Varrier New Whatsapp Sharing Video Here.
Touch Chesi Chudu Review: Mass Maharaja Raviteja’s Touch Chesi Chudu movie is scheduled to release on 2nd February 2018. Everyone is waiting for Touch chesi Movie Rating Review. Here you will get Touch Chesi Chudu Premiere show live updates From USA, Hyderabad, Dubai Shows and Watch the Twitter facebook Fans live Audience Response talk about the Movie. The film is one of the most anticipated films of February releases.
Touch Chesi Chudu Review Rating – Touch Chesi Chudu Public Talk, Live Updates Collections
Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has recently appeared in ‘Raja The Great’ movie is a blind role and attracted the audience with his performance. Now, he is coming up with another energetic blast film ’Touch Chesi Chudu’. The movie is directed by Vikram Sirikonda and bankrolled by Nallamalapu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi on Lakshmi Narasimha Productions banner. Vakkantham Vamsi has provided the storyline for this film and the story was written by Sreenivasa Reddy and Ravi Reddy Keshav (Dialogues).
Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu Film Cast & Crew :
|Directed by||Vikram Sirikonda|
|Produced by||Nallamalupu Bujji; Vallabhaneni Vamshi Mohan|
|Written by||Sreenivasa Reddy; Ravi Reddy Keshav (Dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Vikram Sirikonda; Deepak Raj|
|Story by||Vakkantham Vamsi|
|Music by||JAM8 (Apprentice band of Pritam)|
|Cinematography||Richard Prasad; Chota K. Naidu|
|Edited by||Gautham Raju|
|Production company||Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Productions|
|Release date||2 February 2018|
Director Vikram Sirikonda has also worked for the screenplay of the film. The Editing work done by Gautham Raju lets the viewers in an incredible experience while watching. Richard Prasad and Chota K. Naidu’s Cinematography looks marvelous on the screen. Raviteja’s action is energetic on screen. Seerat Kapoor and Raashi Khanna are going to appear in female lead roles. Raashi Khanna has acted with Raviteja in 2015 in Tiger movie. Heroines Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor’s matches well with Raviteja on screen. Pritam’s band JAM8 has composed the excellent music for this film. Overall all the elements, such as story, screenplay, editing, direction, music, and all the elements were good on screen. Raviteja fans can enjoy watching the power-packed film ‘Touch Chesi Chudu’ on the big screen.
Touch Chesi Chudu Review Story line and synopsis
Raviteja’s Touch Chesi Chudu movie is hitting the screens on 2nd February 2018. It is the action-entertainer genre film directed by Vikram Sirikonda. The movie received U/A certification from the CBFC board. Mass Maharaja Raviteja always assures a good action in his role. This time, he has shown his powerful action in a police officer role. Raviteja’s action as an IPS officer can certainly give the goose bumps to the audience in some scenes. Raviteja’s body language and screen presence are the 2 best points in this film.
Actresses Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor look glamorous on screen. And their action is also adorable to watch. Both the heroines have given their best in their roles. Also, their action matches up with Raviteja’s energy in the film. Suhasini Maniratnam, Freddy Daruwala, Murali Sharma, Satyam Rajesh, Vennela Kishore, and Jayaprakash appears in crucial parts of the film. All the actors have done their 100% in allotted roles. Overall, the film can be added to the hit list of Raviteja. Watch and enjoy the film to feel the power and action of Mass Maharaja.
Touch Chesi Chudu Review Public Talk
The public who watched the film have praised the action of Raviteja, the direction of Vikram Sirikonda. Also, the audience and Raviteja fans have praised other works such as music, editing, and Cinematography works as well. Heroines Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor look awesome on screen. It is a good entertainer film paced with entertainment, action, thrill, sentiment, and everything. The audience can watch and enjoy this film.
Final Verdict :
Raviteja’s power film. Best action entertainer of Mass Maharaja with better 1st half than 2nd half. overall good to watch.
Touch Chesi Chudu Movie Rating: 3.5/5 **
Padmaavat Movie Review and Rating: Its a day Came for Padmaavat Review. Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s dream project Padmaavat finally slated to release on 25th January 2018 worldwide. Just before the day of India’s prestigious republic day 2018. Here People can check Padmaavat Movie Premier Show live updates, Audience Response, Public talk & Twitter and facebook post movie response. Padmaavat Premiere live updates from USA, london, Mumbai, Delhi, Rajasthan, Dubai will be updated. After coming across many controversies and protests finally, Padmavati movie is all set to release on the silver screen. The film is based on ‘Padmavat by Malik Muhammad Jayasi’. This is the historical-drama genre film portrays the story of queen Padmavati. The main role of Queen Padmavati was played by Deepika Padukone in this film. While Shahid Kapoor will appear in Ratan Singh role and Ranveer Singh will appear in Alauddin Khilji in this film. Also, other actors Raza Murad, Jim Sarbh, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Anupriya Goenka will be seen in key roles of the film. Stay tuned here for padmavaavati Review rating.
Padmaavat Movie Review & Rating – Premiere Live Updates, Story, Public Talk, Collections
Padmaavat Review: Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is the director of the film has carried out many works of the film such as direction, writing, production, editing, music and other works as well. It is a big deal that Sanjay Leela Bhansali has made for this film. While the film is produced by Sudhanshu Vats; Ajit Andhare along with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film is presented by Bhansali Productions and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures jointly and distributed by Viacom 18 Motion Pictures (India); Paramount Pictures (International).
Music, which is the great essence of this film has composed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and the background score was composed by Sanchit Balhara. Both the music and background music brings the soul to this film.
Cast and Crew
|Directed by||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Produced by||Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Sudhanshu Vats; Ajit Andhare|
|Written by||Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Prakash Kapadia|
|Based on||Padmavat by Malik Muhammad Jayasi|
|Music by||Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Sanchit Balhara (score)|
|Edited by||Jayant Jadhar; Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Akiv Ali|
|Production company||Bhansali Productions; Viacom 18 Motion Pictures|
|Distributed by||Viacom 18 Motion Pictures (India); Paramount Pictures (International)|
|Release date||25 January 2018|
|Running time||163 minutes|
Speaking about the technical excellence of the film, we can say Sudeep Chatterjee’s cinematography is extraordinary for this film. Editing of the film was done by Jayant Jadhar; Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Akiv Ali. The editing work gives the audience a great feel while watching the film. The movie is slated to release in a large number of screens across India and overseas. After the film’s release, it got the super hit talk from all groups of audience. The film Padmaavat is expected to crash the box office records. Overall this is one greater attempt by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Check the Padmaavat story and synopsis, public talk, live updates from here below.
Padmaavat Movie Review Story line
The film Padmavat/Padmavati is the historical-drama genre film directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film hits the screens amid great expectation from the audience. This is the epic film from the ace director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Coming to the storyline of the film, the movie depends on the Rani Padmavati, an unbelievable Hindu Rajput ruler, said in Padmavat, an Awadhi language epic lyric composed by Sufi artist Malik Muhammad Jayasi in 1540. As indicated by Padmavat, she was the spouse of Ratan Sen (called Rawal Ratan Singh in later legends), the Rajput leader of Mewar. In 1303, Alauddin Khilji, the Turko-Afghan leader of the Delhi Sultanate, laid attack to the Chittor Fort in Rajputana. As per Padmavat, Khilji drove the invasion motivated by his desire to capture Padmavati. The men of the city raged out in a last mortal sally to kill the same number of the adversary before falling. Padmavati is said to have conferred jauhar (self-immolation) alongside the various ladies of the city to secure their respect and to abstain from being caught by Khilji.
The characterization and actors selection is great in this film. Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s characterization and screen presence of actors is excellent. Deepika Padukone, who played the role of Padmaavati has done a great job in her role. Other 2 actors Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in the roles of Ratan Singh and Alauddin Khilji is great in this film. All the other actors Raza Murad, Jim Sarbh, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Anupriya Goenka have done a great deal in their roles. Overall it is a great entertainer and epic film. The film is great to watch from start to end.
Padmaavat /Padmavati Movie Review Public Talk and Response
The film Padmavati has finally released after 300 cuts from the censor board. Due to the allegations of Rajput families the film’s release was postponed to 25th January 2018 from the earlier decided 1st December 2017. After the film’s release, we can feel the pride to watch the film. The film looks rich in every frame. The taking, screenplay, action of all the actors, story, music and each element looks great in this film. The film is expected to beat the records of epic film Baahubali. All the actors have kept great effort in their allotted roles. As always, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has made an epic film once again. The audience who watch the film have expressed that the film is adorable to watch on screen. Also, it is a great historical story that we have to know. Watch and enjoy Padmaavat movie to feel the historical and epic experience.
Padmaavat Review & Padmaavat Movie Rating Details From All Websites:
Final Verdict From Special Premier/ Preview shows :
Padmaavat is a great film with good script and production values. Climax gives good value and First half gives mind blowing experience and second half into plain part of the story. This is a must watch film. All the credits goes to Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Padmaavat Movie Rating : 3.75/5***
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s directional venture Padmaavat is finally set to release in Hindi and Telugu languages on 25th January. The film is releasing worldwide on many screens. After possessing through lots of allegations, the film is finally releasing on big screens. The padmavat film has finally screened through the sensor test and had left with 300 cuts in the entire film. Actress Deepika Padukone will be seen in the Padmaavat role while two other heroes Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor are playing the key roles in this film. On the same date of Padmaavat release, ie, 25th January Akshay Kumar’s Padman movie is also slated to hit the screens. The audience those are planning to watch Padmaavat in Hindi and Telugu can start booking their tickets. Padmaavat/Padmavati movie ticket booking has started in advance. The audience can check the procedure to book the ticket and information of online movie ticket booking platforms from here below.
Padmavat Movie Tickets Advance Online Booking Started @ Bookmyshow, Paytm
Deepika Padukone’s epic film Padmavati is actually slated to release on 1st December 2017, while due to opposition from Rajput families the film’s release was postponed to January 2018. Now the film is slated to release on 25th January in the event of Republic Day releases.
Padmavat advance booking has been started on various online booking portals such as bookmyshow.com, justickets.in, Ticketnew.com, Paytm.com, pvrcinemas.com, Ticketnew.com, and easymovies.in. The audience can book Padmavati tickets online. Movie tickets can be booked for the premiere shows, benefit shows, and regular shows. Book Padmavat movie tickets online for various shows on Inox, Multiplex, Imax, PVR, CinePolice, and in other theatres. Select your preferable show and timings to watch the film.
Padmaavat/ Padmavati is releasing in Hindi and Telugu languages. The audience can select the language to watch the film. The Padmaavat USA premiere shows were released on 24th January. The USA audience can also hurry up to book the tickets from the local distributing agencies.
How to Book the Padmaavat Tickets Online?
- Visit any of the ticket booking websites.
- Click on ‘Padmaavat Movie Tickets’ Link
- Fill up all the required details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Select the preferable date and time to watch, select the number of audiences.
- Proceed to pay using debit/credit cards.
- The e-ticket booking will be sent to the email and SMS.
- By showing the online ticket at the theatre the audience can watch the film.
Padmavati Movie Tickets Offers on BookMyShow and other portals
The audience can get various cashback offers, free movie tickets, free gift vouchers and others while booking tickets on various online booking portals. The coupon codes will be provided by the corresponding portals. Make use of the coupon codes and get the benefits while booking the movie.
Padmaavat Cast and Crew
|Star Cast||Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Producers||Ajit Andhare, Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Editor||Jayant Jadhav, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Akiv Ali|
|Music Director||Sanchit Balhara (Background score), Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Songs)|
|Release Date||25th January 2018|
Thaanaa Serndha Koottam/ Gang Movie Review: Suriya’s Gang movie Telugu (2018) is one of the most awaited films. The movie is a dubbed version of Tamil film titled Thaanaa Serndha Koottam. Keerthi Suresh has shared the screen along with Suriya in this film. Also, Baahubali fame Sivagami (Ramyakrishna) is playing a special role in this film. Also, senior actor Karthik will be seen in a major role of the film.
Thaanaa Serndha Koottam Review & Rating – Suriya’s Gang Movie Live Updates, Public Talk Response
The movie Gang trailer and teaser has got good appreciation from the audience. Suriya fans were desperate to watch the film. The Gang movie is slated to release on 12th January 2018 on the event of Sankranthi. Run time of the film is 132 minutes. Vignesh Shivan has directed and written this film while the film is produced by K. E. Gnanavel Raja under Studio Green, UV Creations banners. The film Gang is a special film in which Suriya is going to appear in a police cop role. The film was made based on 1987 Opera House heist, Special 26 (2013) by Neeraj Pandey.
Suriya’s Gang Telugu Movie Review Rating – Live Updates, Public Talk : Thaanaa Serndha Koottam Review & Rating
Apart from the direction, the other technical works such as Cinematography was done by Dinesh Krishnan and the editing work was done by A. Sreekar Prasad. Both the cinematography and editing works bring the best in the film. While music director Anirudh Ravichander’s music stood the special attraction of the film. The Gang audio has got good appreciation from the audience from the release date. All the song from the Gang movie are good and entertaining.
Cast and Crew of ‘Gang’ Movie
Starring – Suriya, Keerthy Suresh
- Ramya Krishnan
- Saranya Ponvannan
- RJ Balaji
- Thambi Ramaiah
- Vinodhini Vaidyanathan
- Meera Mithun
- Suresh Chandra Menon
|Directed by||Vignesh Shivan|
|Produced by||K. E. Gnanavel Raja|
|Written by||Vignesh Shivan|
|Based on||1987 Opera House heist, Special 26 (2013) by Neeraj Pandey|
|Music by||Anirudh Ravichander|
|Edited by||A. Sreekar Prasad|
|Production company||Studio Green, UV Creations|
|Release date||12 January 2018|
|Running time||132 Minutes|
First and foremost, Suriya’s action is the best highlight of the film. Also, we can enjoy watching Ramyakrishna in a powerful role again. Actor Karthik has done a decent job in his role. All the other actors have done their best in their roles. Director Vignesh Shiven’s direction is best for this film. Overall, Gang is another promising film of Suriya. The audience can watch and enjoy Suriya’s Gand movie for this Sankranthi. Check Suriya’s Gang storylike Synopsis, Public Talk from below.
#ThaanaaSerndhaKoottam #TSK Interval Now!! Good First Half will good comedies too.. @Suriya_offl superb?? @VigneshShivN superb direction.. Colourfull entertainer till now. Families enjoying every bit of comic scenes with claps? Waiting For Second..
— Kolly Rumourz (@KollyRumourz) January 12, 2018
Gang is the action-entertainment film directed by Vignesh Shivan. The film is based on 1987 Opera House heist, Special 26 (2013) by Neeraj Pandey. Ramya Krishna is also playing a key role in this film. Gorgeous actress Keerhi Suresh is playing the female lead role in this film. Suriya will be seen as IPS officer, who works against black money in this film. Suri’s characterization is interesting in this film. As the Hindi film Special 26, portrays, the Gang movie will also move with same orientation. The film is based on the real incident in 1987 when a group posing as CBI raided a jewellery showroom in Mumbai and wrap around 35 lakhs. The film is interesting from first to last. The film is interesting to watch on screen. Also, Suriya had exhibited a great action in this film. Watch and enjoy the film on big screen for this Sankranthi.
Also Check : Jai Simha Movie Review
Gang Public Talk
Suriya fans and all masses likes this film for the wonderful action of Suriya. Vignesh Shivan’s direction and Anirudh Ravichander’s music were attracted the audience. The film is rated good by the audience. It is a good family entertainer film. Watch and enjoy the film for this Sankranthi.
Gang movie is an interesting film to watch. The concept and execution of the film is good. Suriya’s Gang can be certainly a good film to watch.
Final Verdict: ThaanaaSerndhaKoottam is an enjoyable, sparkling entertainment package.
Gang Movie Rating : 3.25 /5***
Thaanaa Serndha Koottam/ TSK Movie Rating : 3.5/5